1. Bring a minimum of 10 dozen decoys.
2. Bring ATV or UTV to get to and from the blinds.
3. We show blinds day before dark.
4. Hunts stop at 2pm . (Evening goose hunts are offered guided)
5. We rest the fields for 5-7 days before hunting to ensure best success.
6. Hunt two days in a area and then rotate to another blind if booking more than 2 days.
7. Mojos are welcome (geese don't like them if your focusing on geese)
8. We don't recommend Self-guided hunts if this is your first time to Arkansas.
9. All self-guided hunts are in flooded fields.
10. Atv rentals $250
11. Shotgun rentals $150
12. Decoy rentals $30 a dozen
13. Self-guided hunters must obey all state and federal laws.
14. We ask all self-guided hunters to respect the land and pick up any trash or hulls.
15. No trucks on farm roads. ATV or UTV only to access the blinds on the farms.
Important season and licensing info!
Get season and licensing details!
Find Us On Social Media
Ask A Question!
Arkansas County Guide Service
203 Elizabeth, Almyra, AR 72003